Neurodiversity In / and Creative Research NetworkPublished on the 25 February, 2020
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We wish to invite you to the NEURODIVERSITY IN / AND CREATIVE RESEARCH NETWORK. We imagine this as is a forum for practitioners and researchers with interest in any of the terms ‘neurodiversity', ‘creativity’ and/or ‘research' - unstable, multifaceted and exciting as they each already are. We welcome participants from any background/discipline/sector, with or without an affiliation. We need allies and accomplices too. Forward it to friends, colleagues, and the unconverted. Steps:
1) Go to www.jiscmail.ac.uk/NEURODIVERSITY
2) Go to top left hand corner, click on ‘subscribe’
3) That will take you to a page to fill up your name and email address
4) Receive confirmation email - please confirm
5) You’re signed up! Welcome. Introduce yourself by sending a message to NEURODIVERSITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK Tell us: Who are you? What is your interest in neurodiversity? How do you think the group could support you? What could you offer? What would you like to see? Concerns and dreams? What could we do that we couldn't do alone? What care can we give each other? What inspires us? What do we want to work towards?
The list and archive are on www.jiscmail.ac.uk/NEURODIVERSITY. We imagine that what it is, and what it will do or should do, what the ‘ground rules’ are (if any), etc, will also be at the heart of the network, that we could discuss along the way. It is a public space so nobody should feel the need to disclose anything they don’t want to.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Take care and with best wishes,
Kai and Ranjita
Dr Kai Syng Tan FRSA SFHEA
UK Adult ADHD Network Creative and Cultural Consultant
Senior Lecturer, Programme Leader, MA/MFA Executive Arts Leadership
Department of Art & Performance
Manchester School of Art
Manchester Metropolitan University
Twitter: @kaisyngtan @wesatonamat
Dr Ranjita Dhital PhD, BSc, MSc, MRPharmS, FHEA, FRSPH
Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice
Pharmacy Research UK Leverhulme Fellow Architecture of Pharmacies
Reading School of Pharmacy
( 0118 378 4737 | * firstname.lastname@example.org | University of Reading, Room 1.42, Harry Nursten Building Annex, PO Box 226, Whiteknights, Reading, RG6 6AP