- To submit your abstract, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All correspondence will be delivered via email, therefore is mandatory that you provide a valid email address when you submit an abstract.
- Language: English
- Abstract text word limit: 300 words (names and affiliation details excluded)
- Suggested font: Arial, size 10 cpi
- The presenting author’s name should be in bold
- The abstract should be divided into the following categories, the titles being typed in lower case and in bold:
- The text may include standard abbreviations, tables, diagrams and photographs, so long as they stay within the page margins and that the total amount of words does not exceed the above mentioned limit (300 words)
- Abstracts submitted after Friday 29th January 2016 will not be accepted.
- In order to submit an abstract, at least the presenting author has to be registered to the forum.
- The author will be notified about the successful submission of the abstract within three (3) days of the abstract receiving. In the event that you do not receive such notification, please contact email@example.com.
- If the abstract is accepted for presentation, the author acting as contact person will receive an email notification by Friday 4th March 2016
- Please read carefully and follow the instructions, as incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
- Final posters should be in ‘portrait format’ in A0 size (841x1189mm – 1 x 2m)
If you wish to withdraw an abstract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 25th March.