- Registration is completed online
- Preferred payment is online, through the KCL estore
- You will receive a confirmation of payment automatically.
- Should you wish to pay by cheque, please complete the registration details online and select ‘pay by cheque’. A confirmation of receipt will be sent following receipt of payment. Cheques should be made payable to Kings College London and forwarded to the following address:
Administrator - UKAAN
MRC Social, Genetic, Developmental Psychiatry (SGDP)
Institute of Psychiatry
PO Box 80
King's College London
De Crespigny Park
London, SE5 8AF
- If you wish UKAAN to raise an invoice to your trust, please complete the registration details online and select ‘invoice trust’. A drop down menu will appear. Please complete all details required and click ‘submit’. An invoice will be created and forwarded to your trust for payment.
- All correspondence will be delivered via email, therefore it is mandatory that you provide a valid email address when you register. Each registration MUST have it’s own unique email address.
- If you have any queries relating to registration or payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that we are unable to make any refunds within 6 weeks of the event.
Register here for the main event:
Main 3 day event
- Early bird rate - £395 – expiry 25th July 2014
- Standard rate - £450
- Student rate - On application
To register for a TRAINING COURSE taking place on Saturday 13th November, you will need to make a separate registration by clicking here.
Register on THIS PAGE for the MAIN EVENT.
Event registration is unavailable